Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hey Everyone!
I just read through the posts so far and it sounds like everyone is having exciting summers! I've been in Chicago thus far teaching dance and hanging out at home, but next week I start my real summer adventure in the Dominican Republic. I'll be there for 6 weeks teaching math (in spanish, yikes, or should I say, ¡Ay!) to 1st-7th graders! I'm also going to be teaching an after school dance program, which should be hilarious, since Irish dancing will be completely foreign to these kids! I'll be sure to take videos. So I hate to be a blog-snob (I think I just invented a new term?) but I'll also be blogging this summer to keep family/friends updated on what I'm doing in the DR. If you want to check in on what I'm doing its http://jilliandr2010.blogspot.com/. Anyways, hope everyone's doing well, and keep updating on your summers!

No comments:

Post a Comment