Monday, June 7, 2010

Lets Go Cards!!

So I have officially gone to my first Cardinals game of the season and it was wonderful. I went home Friday after work and got home and mother had an incredible amount of food for me to eat - we were celebrating my birthday. We had tons of boneless honey bbq wings from bww and then ted drewes for after, and we ate it while watching the Cardinals game. I miss being able to watch the Cardinals!! After that we re-watched the season finale of Lost, which was just as amazing as the first time. On Saturday I went to my sisters dance recital in the morning with Kristin and then Jon (Getz) met me at my house. He is like 3 hours away so it was a quick enough drive for him to be able to come to the game. We went to the Cardinals game Saturday night and it was SO hot. I was dripping with sweat until about the 8th inning. The game went 11 innings and ended with a walk-off single. Great game and awesome to be able to see Jon. Then I just hung out with the fam and Kristin on Sunday and drove back to Nashvegas this morning! Orgo starts tomorrow. Woof.

No comments:

Post a Comment